Are you interested in an internship at HBA Partners in Madrid? HBA Partners offers an internship opportunity. Working mainly with public affairs and the legal practice team, supporting all public affairs practice activities, including: research, writing resources, marketing, clients relations, communications, developing educational materials and conference planning for clients.
The candidate will support the team to:
- Monitor the activities of The European Parliament - Internal Market and Consumer Protection Committee and Industry, Research and Energy Committee
- Assist in drafting reports, legal analysis, positioning papers, amendments, etc
- Cooperate in designing strategies for lobby
- Organize and manage meetings and conferences in the European institutions.
Education level / students completing their academic year:
- International Relations
- Political sciences
- Very good communication skills
- Very good command of English and French. MANDATORY: EXCELLENT LEVEL IN ITALIAN
- knowledge of the European institutions and legislative process in the EU
We are currently considering applications for Summer 2018, part-time internship position requiring a commitment of 15-18 hours a week.
To be considered, applicants should submit their CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org